Your safety and the safety of our staff is our highest priority. We are all doing our part to help curb the spread of COVID-19 and we’d like to briefly tell you what we’re doing at Gunn.
Our stores are currently open and Gunn@Home options are available.
• We have suspended handshakes and physical contact with our guests. While it is normally our policy to greet guests with a handshake and a smile, we are taking precautionary measures against spreading illness. Our smile and guest focus will continue!
• Our team is receiving daily communication and training about healthy hygiene, personal habits and safe work environments.
• We’ve increased facility cleaning and sanitation practices to exceed recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control.
• We have made changes to reduce the number of public high-touch areas and increase the frequency of our already rigid cleaning policies.
• We have provided additional supplies of disinfectants, alcohol wipes, and hand sanitizers for employee and guest use located throughout the dealership.
• Cleaning and sanitation protocols for customer vehicles and Gunn vehicles have been reviewed and improved. Along with thoroughly cleaning all contacted surfaces, our dealership employees have been instructed to start implementing the use of plastic seat covers and temporary floor mat on all guest vehicles.
• Dealerships will now serve pre-packaged snacks rather than fresh food products.
• Our team members are prohibited from reporting to work without self-quarantine and doctor’s certification if they have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient, if they have traveled to a high-impact area (as determined by the CDC) or have taken a cruise. As a company, we have also paused all non-essential business travel.
While there is uncertainty because of COVID-19, we are grateful you have entrusted us to help you purchase and service your vehicle. We are closely monitoring this evolving situation, and we will continue to update you with any changes to our company policies.
Thank you for your loyalty and understanding.
Gunn Automotive Group CEO