Do you want all of the performance of a German made car but prefer an American sedan? The 2018 Buick Regal Sportback
showcases the sleek lines and beautiful features of a sedan, but it doesn't stop there.
With seating for five and a Sportback hatch replacing the traditional trunk, you'll have room for a growing family but the look and feel of luxury.
The 2018 Buck Regal Sportback ranks #1 in performance with Kelly Blue Book
. This is flat out a fun car to drive. It offers plenty of horsepower and great handling. This is a sedan that looks polished for your professional life but fits every need for leisure.
Buick lovers will recognize the quality and style they've come to expect from an American made luxury car. Those who enjoy German engineering will recognize the power and control, with the added bonus that the Buick will always be easy to maintain. You won't have to search all over for the one shop that specializes in your vehicle.
If you're looking for the latest model of luxury sedan at a price you can afford, the 2018 Buick Regal Sportback might be just what you crave.
2018 Buick Regal Sportback Trim Levels for Every Driver
The 2018 Buick Regal Sportback is available in four different trim levels. There's a perfect model to fit your budget but all have the same great attention to detail. There are several beautiful colors to choose from.
Which Buick Regal Sportback best suits your life?
• Regal. The Regal starts at $24,990.00. This is the basic trim model. It comes standard with Buick QuietTuning Technology, a 60/40 split folding rear seat for better storage options, and a rear vision camera.
• Preferred. The Preferred comes with all of the features of a Regal, but a few additional luxury accommodations. The Preferred comes standard with a leather-wrapped steering wheel, auto-dimming rearview mirror, and an 8-way power driver seat.
• Preferred II. The Preferred II comes with all of the features of the Preferred but a few extras. This trim level comes with 18" aluminum wheels, a heated leather-wrapped steering wheel, and the back seat folds in a 40/20/40 split for more versatility.
• Essence. The Essence starts at $31,770.00. This is the top trim level and comes standard with everything offered in the other models. It also features leather appointed seats and the front seats are heated.
2018 Buick Regal Sportback Performance
Performance will be one of the first things you notice about the 2018 Buick Regal Sportback. With its standard 2.0L turbocharged engine, this Buick offers great handling and a good feel of power. The 5 link rear suspension makes this a smooth ride, giving the driver the ultimate in control while at the wheel.
It's available in both front wheel drive (FWD) and all wheel drive (AWD). The AWD feature allows for excellent grip on slippery surfaces and increased torque from the FWD version.
The front wheel drive uses a 9-speed transmission and boasts 22 miles per gallon in the city and 32 mpg on the highway.
The all wheel drive uses an 8-speed transmission and boasts 21 miles per gallon in the city and 29 mpg on the highway.
2018 Buick Regal Sportback Exterior Design
The exterior of the 2018 Buick Regal Sportback is all about appeal. This car features the clean, smooth lines of a luxury sedan with a sporty, athletic finesse to its silhouette. The look of this sedan is understated but beautiful. The side panels features gorgeously crafted lines that add just the right feel for a sporty performance vehicle without taking away from the more classic appeal.
The hatchback features doesn't diminish the style on the exterior. It's designed so that the hatchback feature isn't noticeable from the outside, but still offers all of the extra accommodations in room and storage. There are several wheel options to consider to complete the look and performance of your Sportback.
Interior Comforts in the 2018 Buick Regal Sportback
The interior of the 2018 Buick Regal Sportback screams luxury, from the lowest trim model up. The seats are made to be both comfortable and stylish, with options including leather appointed seating.
The cockpit is laid out for the driver's pleasure. All features are easily accessible, with plenty of room for storage, cup holders for drinks, and a comfortable, supportive driver's seat. There's a memory feature available for the driver's seat so that you can recall your preferred positioning automatically. Say goodbye to the annoyance of adjusting your seat every time your spouse or children borrow the car.
Each trim model features quality materials and the feel on the inside is just as lovely as the look on the outside. The 2018 Buick Regal Sportback is available with Buick's trademark QuietTuning Technology. This feature makes the interior of your sedan an oasis all on its own, specially designed to keep the outside noises from interrupting the sounds within the vehicle. This makes the drive far smoother and more enjoyable.
The sportback feature allows for far more storage in this sedan than older models. You can easily access more space by folding down the back seats. If you have back seat passengers, the seating can be arranged so that only a portion of your back seat folds down. There are plenty of options here for longer journeys with extra baggage.
Another great feature in the 2018 Buick Regal Sportback is the power moonroof. This allows for a beautiful view of your surroundings at the touch of a button.
Technology at Your Fingertips in the 2018 Buick Regal Sportback
Today's driver needs to the ability to connect on a constant basis. Between work commitments and personal obligations, it's important to have access to the technology that enhances your life.
Buick has spared no expense in making certain that the technology you use is available in the 2018 Buick Regal Sportback.
• 8" touch Screen Display. Your display screen comes standard in the 2018 Buick Regal Sportback. Set above your center console, this display is easy to access and use, allowing the driver to concentrate fully on the road.
• Buick Infotainment System. The Buick Infotainment system allows you to access all of your apps, music, and navigation items right through your touch screen display. This system allows you to make hands free calls and stay connected with your apps without looking down at your phone or taking your hands off the wheel.
• WiFi Hotspot. The OnStar 4G LTE and WiFi Hotspot make it certain that you're connected at all times. Never worry over dropping calls or not having access to the internet during an emergency. This provides a secure connection for up to 7 devices, no matter where you are traveling. Long car trip with multiple passengers? They'll be able to stream their favorite movies and use their devices the whole time.
• Wireless Charging. The Buick Regal Sportback comes with a wireless charging slot in the center console. No need for usb ports or charges that you're sure to lose. Simply place your compatible smartphone in the charging slot and let it power up while you're on the road.
• Apple CarPlay. For iPhone users, Apple CarPlay allows you to access all of the features of your phone, from your music to your apps to any possible feature in between. If you're a driver who needs to keep in contact at all times, Apple CarPlay brings your smartphone right in the drivers seat with you.
• Android Auto. For Android users, access all of the features of your smartphone with Android Auto. Calling, texting, emailing, and even navigation are all available through the convenient display screen.
• Bose Audio. The 2018 Buick Regal comes with a Bose audio system, for optimal quality in your music sound. For drivers who enjoy turning up their favorite music and enjoying the drive, this feature will be among the favorites.
• MyBuick App. The MyBuick App is an amazing resource for Buick drivers. This app is installed on your smartphone so that you're always connected to your sedan, no matter where you are. You can lock and unlock the doors, check the tire pressure, and get real time diagnostics from anywhere. This app can also be used to remote start your car in the winter.
Technology features are often a major concern for new car purchases. It's simply inconvenient not to be able to work on the road or to use the apps and features that have become a major part of your life.
The 2018 Buick Regal Sportback was designed with special deference to today's driver's technological needs, without compromising the feel and luxury of the interior. Whether your family likes to watch videos and use devices on car rides or they prefer to spend the family time together, your experience is convenient and complete in the Buick.
2018 Buick Regal Sportback Safety Features
Safety is among the top concerns for any driver. While there's no doubt that paying attention to the road and minimizing distractions are the most proactive ways to avoid accidents. Buick also recognizes that some technology features can enhance the driver's experience and offer better warnings for the obstacles that routinely come up on the road.
Here are some of the safety features available for the 2018 Buick Regal Sportback:
• Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning. Lane keep assist helps you navigate on the road. This alert will let you know if you start to drift into another lane and will alert you that you're changing lanes if you've engaged in a lane departure without using your turn signal. This offers an excellent warning system to keep you from accidentally forgetting driving safety while on the road.
Front Pedestrian Braking. This feature alerts the driver when a pedestrian is ahead and may enter their driving field. This gives the driver optimal warning and also automatically applies the brakes if the driver has not yet done so.
• Forward Collision Alert. This feature alerts you if you're following the car in front of you too closely or if there's an imminent collision. For instance, if the cars in front of you stop suddenly, this alert will help you recognize the impending danger that much faster.
• Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone. Lane change alert offers an extra set of eyes for those tricky blind spots. This feature will alert you if there's traffic coming up in the lane you're trying to merge into.
• Rear Cross Traffic Alert. Rear cross traffic alert gives you a warning if there's traffic coming as you're backing out of a space. This feature sees up to 65 feet on either side. If you're backing out of a parking space, you'll be alerted if another driver doesn't see you to brake.
• OnStar. OnStar is available in the Buick Regal Sportback to enhance your driving experience and comfort. With OnStar Automatic Crash Response, emergency assistance will be dispatched to your location if there's every any need. This also include emergency roadside assistance. If for some reason your car stalls or you're stranded with a flat tire, you can contact OnStar right away and not have to wait for hours for someone to come help you. With OnStar, you're never really out in the world alone.
The safety features available for the 2018 Buick Regal Sportback make this an excellent vehicle for seasoned drivers, families, and younger drivers. With extra attention to safety and amazing handling, this sedan is a realiable choice for those with teenage drivers just learning the road.
Looking for a 2018 Buick Regal Sportback in the San Antonio Area?
If you're looking for a 2018 Buick Regal Sportback near Selma, Gunn Buick GMC
has a full selection to meet your needs. We serve the areas of Selma, New Braunfels, San Antonio, Schertz, and Seguin.
For sales call (210) 941-3838.
For service call (866) 719-9369.
Visit our dealership to see our current Buick Regal Sportback models, or contact our staff for more information.