“GMC Yukon is the full-size premium SUV that’s made to be used,” said Duncan Aldred, vice president of Global Buick and GMC. “The new Yukon delivers what customers value most – premium features, purposeful technology, and all-terrain capability.”
2021 GMC Yukon For Sale Near San Antonio
Highlighted by the all-new and more upscale Denali and the first-ever Yukon AT4 trim, the 2021 GMC Yukon
offers a more precise level of craftsmanship and premium off-road accommodations than ever before and can be found right here at our Gunn Buick GMC
This high level of expertise is accomplished through a combination of upgraded design characteristics, new advanced safety features, and class-leading technologies including:
- An all-new interior design across the entire Yukon lineup, highlighted by a Denali-exclusive interior and a new, class-leading available Power Sliding Center Console.
- First-in-class, available, four-corner Air Ride Adaptive Suspension that delivers exceptional ride comfort and, when 4WD LO is engaged, allows drivers to raise the body up to 2 inches for additional ground clearance when traveling off-road.
- An available nine camera views, the most in the segment, do their part to increase driver awareness when it’s needed most. These include High Definition Surround Vision, Rear Camera Mirror, Standard Front Camera View, Standard Rear Camera View, Front Top-Down View, Rear Top-Down View, Front Side View, Rear Side View, and last but not least, Hitch View.
- When properly equipped, a new class-leading 15-inch-diagonal multi-color Head-Up Display will project speed, navigation, safety features, and other vital driving information directly in front of you.
- The most powerful GMC Yukon engine to date, the all-new 6.2-liter EcoTec V8 with Dynamic Fuel Management (standard on Denali) churns out a best-in-class 420 horsepower, 460 lb-ft of torque, and is paired to a swift 10-speed transmission.
- With the help of the brand-new available Active Response 4WDTM System, the 2021 GMC Yukon has the ability to utilize an electronic Limited Slip Differential to continuously monitor road conditions and react to improve traction, handling, and overall control.
Learn More About the GMC Yukon Near San Antonio
Learn the difference between the Yukon and the Yukon XL models here
. If you’re interested in hearing more about the all-new 2021 GMC Yukon, another new or used Buick or GMC in our inventory, or you would like to schedule an appointment to take this model for a spin, please don’t hesitate to contact us
here at Gunn Buick GMC!